Some Ads.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Ziff Davis Mean Time ZDMT



I mean, really, Ziff Davis? How long does that signal take to reach one side of your Borg collective? Back in 2007 you said it may take up to 7 days. Like some people say that God created the world in 7 days but it was like really lonnnnng days spanning millions of years. That kind of 7 days is when I will be unsubscribed, apparently.

Exhibit 1 - Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Exhibit 2 - Wednesday, October 31, 2007 (OMG Again)
Exhibit 3 - Monday, September 24, 2007

Today, you slipped an email past my handmade filters that automatically 'unsubscribe' me from the mailing list that is immune to any unsubscription - Yours. As an excercise in futility I clicked on the unsubscribe link. Strangely absent were the words 'it may take up to 7 days...." I now see the wording up top. I guess they confused too many people with their "God Days".

Once you enter this world, kids, you can never leave it...


0 grammar cops: