Some Ads.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Speak and Tweet (Jott to Twitter)

First off, let me thank 30boxes for doubling my blog traffic readership to 3* with their brief mention of this post from this Tweet. Yes, soon afterwards, my wife decided to actually read my blog. Thank you 30boxes. Of course she's leaving me, and taking the cat, now that she's found out I've been posting pictures of her eating at various restaurants. But she's still got me 'on follow' on Twitter and probably can't stop the notifications. Joke's on her, that cat stinks.

Oh and I think because of that, I'm back down to 2 readers.

Thank you both.

And thanks to amuse for inviting me a few weeks back to try out egorcast. I remained steadfastly silent about my experience, but a comment to that Jott to 30boxes post from a dude named Bob at ladow.net prompted me to go back to amuse and ask if it was ok to share the site with others. After mulling on it for a couple hours, weighing whether replying to my email was worth his time for exposure to my 3 2 readers, he typed up a reply and accidentally hit Send.

So now that the door has been busted down for both of you, I can speak freely about egorcast. If you use Jott.com (or don't) and hoped you could just Tweet away without having to type that crap from your phone....egorcast fills that void. You sign up, and then it gives you a special email address to add to your Jott contacts. When you Jott to that contact, the Jott shows up in Twitter. It also works with filling the void between Jott and Jaiku.com (it's like Twitter, sorta) and WordPress Blogs (which this blog is not.)

So for Bob, dude, if yer still around, there ya go: Jott to Twitter.

Now I bet my wife will wish she didn't leave me before I setup her egorcast account. HA!

*I rounded down because I don't read what I post, either.

1 grammar cops:

chrispancho said...

no grammar police here haha. I suck at grammar too. ANYWAY. I really have to try that Jott/ Twitter thing. I also saw a guy do a Jott/Vitalist thang. You should try that out!