Some Ads.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Every point of this post is true

I just read a completely perfect post titled, "10 Reasons it doesn't pay to be the computer guy."

A snip:

Reason #5 - People Ask You To Perform Miracles

The computer guy is often mistaken for someone who possesses the combined skills of an old priest and a young priest. I’ll sum this up easily by example:

“No, I really can’t recover any files from your thumb drive, even if you did find it after it passed through your dog.”


All of it is true, sadly - but that doesn't mean I hate my job. Go read it if you want to understand more about my job:
  • It is really a 24/7 job
  • It is generally unrewarding when things are going right
  • Why the hell don't I charge the people at work to fix their home computers.
  • Why I don't make housecalls outside of helping people at work
In other news, you will fail to read it because you won't care. Everything falls in line! That's what I'm here for! :)

0 grammar cops: