Some Ads.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Drivemocion

I bought the 5-message one. Very happy with it, although if my VW Beetles back window was any curvier the suction cup would not be able to attach tightly. It fell down the first time I set it up, but I set it up again yesterday and it's still up there.

It's better than a picture of Calvin pissing on something. (Disclaimer: I had a Calvin Sticker that said "Internet Whiz" on my old Impala. Calvin was pissing on the Internet.)

Out of 5 stars I give it a 4.999995 Stars. I wish it wasn't infrared controlled, maybe radio would be better, but it still works great.

So start the bets, how soon before I get pulled over for giving a cop a SMILEY? Ok, now how long before I'm shot in the back of the head for giving someone the "Idiot" message for honking at me? Either way, fate will find me easier with a big red light like this in the back of my car.

Lol.

You can get it here.

1 grammar cops:

Myra said...

I like your new toy! I hope that you don't get into any trouble with it! :)