Some Ads.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

What I do sometimes

For those not in the know of what 60SMN Solo Capped ENM means: There's a game out there called Final Fantasy 11 Online. In this game I play a Summoner job. This video is me doing a solo battle capped at level 60 (out of 75) with no subjob. This is also known ingame officially as the "Pulling the Strings" battle. Your objective is to beat the human (puppet) that is the same job as you and not touch the Goblin puppetmaster. Summoners get the added joy of summoning a strong pet helper, but so does the opponent. Anyway, this is me playing here, I made this video in July:

Google Video - Tic vs. The Puppet

1 grammar cops:

Myra said...

Wow, Jeff, that's really cool. I've experimented a little with "vodcasting" using OurMedia. How did you do yours? Can you publish right from google? That's pretty neat. Maybe I should get a video camera and start posting some videos from Taiwan. My digital camera will take short clips, but I haven't been able to import those into iMovie, and anyway, I don't think it will capture audio, so what's the point...