Some Ads.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Twitter

So....from what I can gather...this is a site that allows me to do all the stalk-work for my friends. I can let people know what I'm doing! Wow! Who the hell would even wanna know that?

I'm already setting up a txt message template that will shoot off an update on what I'm doing. It will say:

"Nothing!"

STALK THAT!

One thing I would suggest they add is a way to tie multiple Instant Messengers into one account. I don't know about you, but I have to have them all because everyone I know wants to just use the one they have. The things I do for people....
Anyway heres my alibis/self-initiated stalking badge. I'm going to throw it into the gutter on the side of my site like every other little thing I tried out and forgot about.

Oh, back to Twitter. It will remind me when I haven't sent a self-initiated-stalk-me message containing my status. I'll use that to help remind me I have a blog I should update.





0 grammar cops: